Check-In: 3 p.m. Make arrangements with the office before your arrival to pick up the keys.
Check-Out: 10 a.m. Before your departure, make arrangements with the office to drop off keys. If you are having the house professionally cleaned, please make sure the cleaning company has ample time at the property to have the house cleaned prior to the arrival of the next renters. Remember to remove the beach pass from your car and put it in the house!
- For one week rentals, 100% of total rental cost and security deposit is due within 10 days of booking.
- For rentals of two weeks or more, 50% of rental amount is due within 10 days of booking and the balance and security deposit is due 30 days prior to arrival. All checks should be made out to Bell One Real Estate.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking on reservations made within 30 days of arrival.
- A security deposit of $300-$500 will be collected in a separate check at the time of the second payment. This will be used
cover the cost of repairs for damage during your stay, telephone calls, or if additional cleaning is required. If a Barnstable beach pass is provided, this amount will also cover the replacement cost of $275 if you fail to return it.
- Damage deposits will be returned within 30 days after your departure, less any repair, cleaning, or phone charges.
Cancellation & Refund Policies:
- 100% of the total rental cost will be charged on cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to booking will be refunded based on the ability to rent the unit for the full rental amount.
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, health issues, or transportation delays. These issues can be covered with traveler's insurance.
- All properties are individually owned. Bell One Real Estate serves as the agent and representative of all property owners and acts, at all times, in the best interest of the owner. We reserve the right to refund deposits, refuse rentals or discontinue occupancy, if in our opinion, renter is detrimental to the property. Any reservations obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to the guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. Rates, descriptions, and availability are subject to change without notice.
Furnishings, cleaning, telephones, trash, pets, beach pass:
- All properties are furnished according to each owner's preference. Most are equipped with cooking utensils, coffee makers, toasters, microwaves, dishes, flatware, glasses, pillows, mattress pads and bedspreads, outdoor grills, and tv's.
- As each property is unique, please ask about items that you specifically require.
- Make sure to replace the products you use…soap, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, trash bags etc.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to leave the property in move in condition for the subsequent renters. Some owners will require you to bring your own sheets and towels and some provide all bedding and linens, so ask about this. If linens are provided, they need to be washed and clean sheets put on the beds if that is the condition in which the house was received. Beach towels are usually not supplied . Some owners require the use of a specific cleaning company which the renter pays for out of the security deposit. Other owners require you to hire a cleaning company and make your own arrangements for cleaning and payment. As each property is unique, please ask about the cleaning requirements and costs. Bell One can provide names of cleaning companies. Please book well in advance as Saturdays are very busy!
- Telephones may be used for local calls but you are responsible for all long distance calls and surcharges. We recommend the use of cell phones for all calls.
- Trash pick up is generally the responsibility of the landlord. Find out from Bell One RE where to store the bags of trash and what day the trash is picked up.
- Pets are allowed at the discretion of the owner. An additional security deposit may be required.
- Most owners will provide a beach pass which will allow you to park at all Barnstable Beaches. It must be displayed in the left corner of the driver's side windshield. Remember to put the beach pass back where you found it when you leave. The replacement cost for a lost beach pass is $275 which will be taken from the security deposit.
We want your Cape Cod vacation to be relaxing, so call us if we can be of additional help with your vacation plans!